DmanFTA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DmanFTA

This site is for discussions about (FTA). Discuss all brands Sonicview, Ihub, viewsat, CNX, Nfusion, Coolsat, Pansat, Captive Works & many others. Registration is free! Everyone is welcome.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to DmanFTA! Invite your friends everyone is welcome here. Seems like"SUMMER" is almost over everyone is going to start watching a little more TV. So make sure you take time to stop in and visit the great members and staff at DmanFTA!

What ae you doing!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dman
Admin
Admin
Dman

What ae you doing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ae you doing!   What ae you doing! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:22 pm

What sites yo guys hanging your hats at now, seems so many have closed. Amazing how quick you loose touch with everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://dmanfta.forumotion.net
larrytwo
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
larrytwo

What ae you doing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ae you doing!   What ae you doing! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:11 pm

Howdy, been very busy being retired, spent most of the summer. outside, sailing, gardening and all sorts of stuff. back indoors at home now. hopeing to be back in more often. cheers
Back to top Go down
bantheman

What ae you doing! Empty
PostSubject: What ae you doing!   What ae you doing! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:32 pm

me i have been working lots,like most other peeps.Trying to keep up with friends on here and others. hope you are in good health and the same goes for my fellow members/peeps

bantheman
Back to top Go down
Dman
Admin
Admin
Dman

What ae you doing! Empty
PostSubject: What ae you doing!   What ae you doing! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:32 pm

I haven't been able to be on as much as I would like, seems I am working a lot but all is going very well! Might go on vacation for 2 days, Yes first vacation in a year and a half and its only 2 days, but should still be good.
So what is new with everyone else.

Post below!!!!!
FACE2
Back to top Go down
https://dmanfta.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

What ae you doing! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ae you doing!   What ae you doing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What ae you doing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum